In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on National Anthem in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Indian’s National Anthem ” Jana Gana Mana”. 10 Lines Essay on National Anthem of India for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on National Anthem For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on National Anthem In English For Students
1. The National Anthem of India is Jana Gana Mana which consists of a total of five stanzas.
2. This song was composed by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore.
3. Jana Gana Mana was adopted as the National Anthem of India on 24th January 1950.
4. Jana Gana Mana was first sung at the Calcutta session of the Indian National Congress on 27th December 1911.
5. The playing time for the complete version of the National Anthem is around 52 seconds.
6. National Anthem is played on every national occasion.
7. National anthem is sung by students in prayer assembly.
8. The national anthem of India was originally written in the Bengali language.
9. National anthem is a pride for every citizen of India. Every citizen sings this song with pride and respect.
10. While singing the national anthem, everyone has to stand respectfully and remain silent. We should sing the national anthem on open ground.
Few | Some Lines on National Anthem in English
1. The National Anthem of India is a patriotic musical composition “Jana Gana Mana” composed by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore in 1911.
2. On 24 January 1950, “Jana Gana Mana” was formally adopted as the national anthem by the Indian constituent assembly.
3. Initially, it was composed in the Bengali language ‘Sanskrit tatsama.’
4. It was first publicly sung on 27 December 1911 in Calcutta (now Kolkata) at the session of the Indian National Congress.
5. The national anthem has five verses and the duration of playing the full version is 52 seconds.
6. The national anthem commends the country’s rich cultural heritage, unity in diversity, regional, and spiritual essence.
7. It is sung on various occasions like hoisting of the flag, national festivals, and during school prayers in the morning, etc.
8. It is often sung in Hindi across the country, and it was also translated into English by Rabindranath Tagore on 28th February 1919.
9. The proper guidelines have been issued by the Government and Supreme Court of India, which has to be followed while singing the national anthem.
10.Everyone should stand respectfully while the anthem is being played at any place.
# few lines about National Anthem # National Anthem sentences # five sentence about National Anthem
# 10 Lines short Essay on National Anthem Jana Gana Mana