In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Crow in English Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Crow. Short essay on Crow for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Crow in English
Few Lines on Crow for Students
1. The crow is a common bird, it is found in every part of the world.
2. The crow bird’s length is about 1.5 foot.
3. It has a small pointed beak.
4. The colour of the crow is black and a mix of grey and black
5. The crow always fly in straight lines.
6. Crow eats small creatures like worms, small fish, etc
7. Crow is the most cunning bird among all.
8. Crow lines on trees in a nest.
9. They make weird noises at dawn.
10. The life span of a crow is 10 to 20 years.
10 Lines on Crow Essay in English
10 sentences on Crow for kids
1. Crows are found in almost all parts of the world.
2. Crows are said to be smart and intelligent birds.
3. There are many species of crows and all are black in color.
4. They have strong wings which help them fly.
5. Crows mostly live in herds.
6. Crows are also called spirit animals and are a symbol of luck.
7. The beak of a crow is sharp and strong.
8. Crows live in nests.
9. They have a coarse voice.
10. Crows keep the environment clean by eating dead bodies of animals and birds.