In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Climate Change in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Climate Change. Few Lines Essay on Climate Change for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Climate Change For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Climate Change in English For Students
1. Climate change means the change of environmental conditions of the earth.
2. Climate change refers to the change in temperature and rainfall over a large period of time in a particular area.
3. Climate change generally occurs due to both natural and human-made reasons.
4. Natural activities such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and orbital variations are the causes of climate change.
5. Human activities such as deforestation, industrial waste, and pollution also lead to climate change.
6. Climate change has a negative impact on our lives.
7. Due to climate change, various species of birds and animals have gone extinct.
8. There is an increase in global warming and glaciers are melting due to climate change.
9. We should try to control pollution so that climate change can also be control.
10. By growing more and more trees, we can control climate change.
Some | Few Lines on Climate Change in English for Kids
1. Climate change is known as the change in environmental conditions or the climate on earth due to various reasons.
2. It takes millions of years to change and may last for decades.
3. Climate change has become a global concern over the last few decades.
4. It is caused by internal and external mechanisms both including natural and manmade factors.
5. The main natural factors responsible for climate change are volcanic eruptions, variations in the earth’s orbit and solar radiations, etc.
6. Deforestation, land degradation, and water and air pollution are human activities that cause climate change.
7. Climate change has adversely affected the lives of millions of birds and animals.
8. Climate changes also have various negative impacts on the ecosystem and ecology.
9. The sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting, carbon dioxide in the air is increasing, and water life is also disturbing due to climate changes.
10.People should start acting as they can to save the earth and our future.
# 5 Lines on Climate Change in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Climate Change
# 10 Lines short Essay on Climate Change