In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Owl in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Owl Bird. Lines on Owl for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Owl For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Owl in English For Students
1. Owls are birds of hunt predators and are nocturnal which means they awake at night.
2. Owls can be found in almost every country except Antarctica.
3. Owls are generally of two types: typical owls and barn owls.
4. Owls generally have a flat face, long eyes, a sharp beak, and heavy and large wings.
5. Female owls are larger and aggressive than male owls.
6. Owls eat small birds and small mammals such as rodents, insects, rabbits, etc.
7. Owls are popular for their wise appearance and they are the only birds who can see blue color.
8. Owl has clear visibility at night time and they hunt at night.
9. Owls can turn their head at an angle of 270° and can easily see anything that is behind them.
10. According to the Hindu religion, Owl is the vehicle of goddess Lakshmi and owl hunting is illegal in India.
Some Lines on Owl in English for Kids
1. An owl is a bird found in almost every country in the world.
2. There are many types of owls, typically true owls, and barn owls.
3. It is always said about owls that “An owl is the wisest of all birds because the more it seems the less it talks.”
4. The lifespan of an owl is between 24-30 years.
5. It has a flat face with a horrible look and large curious eyes with strong night vision.
6. Generally, it awakes at night and makes a unique hoot sound.
7. Owls have strong legs and colorful feathers that help them blend into the environment.
8. Owls hate the light and live in barns, trees, old buildings, and tunnels.
9. An Owl is a flesh-eating bird and eats small mammals, fish, birds, and insects, etc.
10.Owls also have symbolic importance in ancient history, much like other birds, crows, and peacocks.
# 5 Lines on Owl in English # Some lines on Owl Bird
# 10 Lines short Essay on Owl