In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Organ Donation Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Organ Donation Day. Few Lines Essay on Organ Donation Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Organ Donation Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Organ Donation Day In English For Students
1. Organ Donation Day is celebrated on the 13th of August every year.
2. It is celebrated to spread awareness regarding the importance of organ donation.
3. The main objective of this day is that the people take a pledge to donate their organs after death.
4. This day is celebrated so that the gap between organ demand and organ supply can be reduced.
5. This day was first celebrated in the year 2010 in New Delhi.
6. On this day, various camps are organized to eliminate the fear that people have in their minds regarding organ donation.
7. In India, thousands of people die due to the lack of availability of required organs.
8. Organ donation is the best way to provide a new life to many.
9. On this day, students are educated about the list of organs that can be donated.
10. Organ donation day is celebrated all across the world but on different dates.
Some | Few Lines on Organ Donation Day in English for Kids
1. On 13th August of every year, Organ Donation Day is celebrated across the world.
2. The term organ donation means donating a donor’s organ after the donor dies, to transplant them into another person to save their life.
3. The celebration of this day tries to create attention about organ donation.
4. Donation camps are organized at various places across the country on this day.
5. This day inspires people to donate their healthy organs after death.
6. Awareness about Organ donation is so important because more than 200000 people die every year due to organ disorder.
7. Before accepting or donating organs, people under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents or guardians.
8. Organ donation or acceptance is done without any discrimination based on caste, religion or age, etc.
9. Famous Indian cricketers like Vinod Kambli, Anil Kumble, and Gautam Gambhir have pledged to donate their organs.
10. This day plays an important role to aware people of organ donation and saves the lives of others.
# 5 Lines on Organ Donation Day in English # Some Sentence on Organ Donation Day
# short Essay on Organ Donation Day