In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Newspaper in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Newspaper. Lines on Newspaper for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Newspaper For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Newspaper In English For Students
1. Newspaper is one of the oldest forms of mass communication in the world.
2. Newspaper is one of the cheapest and easiest source of getting information.
3. Newspaper is a printed media that provides all national, international, sports, and business information.
4. The newspaper circulation was started in the 17th century.
5. The printing of newspapers become very common in the 19th century.
6. With the passage of time and the innovation of technology, electronic media has taken the place of newspapers.
7. The best thing about the newspaper is that after reading we can sell these at a good price.
8. Newspapers are also a great source of advertisement. It is a platform to introduce new products.
9. Newspaper also contains articles of various experts which are helpful for competitive exams.
10. Newspaper spread knowledge and makes the citizen aware of their surroundings.
Some Lines on Newspaper in English for Kids
1. The full form of news is North, South, East, and West.
2. Newspapers provide all the information and events from all the directions of the country.
3. We get new knowledge of all kinds of incidents happening in the country and abroad through newspapers.
4. Daily Newspapers contain any information related to Politics, sports, business, and economics, etc.
5. Newspapers come in many languages like Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, etc but Hindi and English newspapers have huge readers.
6. In many Rural or backward areas, newspapers are only sources of information for people.
7. Reading Newspapers helps in making good vocabulary and updating students with daily current affairs.
8. Nowadays newspapers have become digital and every news is published quickly on E-paper.
9. There are Many famous newspapers in India but The Hindu, The Indian Express are famous among them.
10. Generally peoples like to read a newspaper which contains news of their local area or districts.
# 5 Lines on Newspaper in English # Some lines on Newspaper
# 10 Lines short Essay on Newspaper