In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My Country India in English Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about My Country India. Short essay on My Country India for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on My Country India
My Country 10 Lines Essay
1. The name of my country is India.
2. India is also known as Hindustan.
3. The capital of India is New Delhi.
4. India is a very beautiful country.
5. It is located in the continent of Asia.
6. There are 28 states and 8 union territories in my country.
7. The currency of India is the Indian Rupee.
8. India is a diverse country.
9. India is famous for its iconic monuments like the Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Ajanta Alora caves, and many more.
10. It is the seventh-largest country in the world and has seven neighboring countries.
10 lines on my country India in English
10 lines on My Country India for kids
1. I am an Indian, India is my motherland.
2. My country is also called ‘Bharat’.
3. It is a very big and peaceful country.
4. The Himalayas mountain ranges are in the north of India and the Indian Ocean lies to its south.
5. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, China, Burma, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka are their neighbouring countries.
6. The tricolor is our national flag.
7. The tiger is the national animal.
8. The peacock is the national bird.
9. The lotus is the national flower.
10. I love my country very much, I am proud of it.