In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My City in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about My City. Few Lines on My City for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Related Link- Paragraph on My City
10 Lines on My City For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on My City In English For Students
1. My city name is Delhi which is the capital city of India.
2. Delhi is one of the largest cities in India and attracts a lot of people to it.
3. Delhi is situated on the bank of river Yamuna and it has divided into two parts- Old Delhi and New Delhi.
4. Delhi is a very populated city having a population of over 10 million.
5. Delhi is the heart of India and was constructed by the Lutyens.
6. Delhi is a metropolitan city and sometimes known as the city of Kings.
7. Delhi has so many attractive tourist sites such as Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, and Chandani Chowk, etc.
8. The traveling in Delhi is easy due to the facility of the metro.
9. The sad thing about Delhi is that this is one of the most polluted cities in the world.
10. Delhi is the center of all activities including political, commercial, sports, arts, and culture.
Some | Few Lines on My City in English for Kids
1. My city is beautiful in the country, and the name of my city is Shimla.
2. It is the biggest city and capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
3. It is situated 2,206 meters above mean sea level on the southwest range of the Himalayas.
4. It is full of lush greenery, snow-clad mountains, and stunning lakes.
5. It is also one of the beautiful tourist spots for tourists and has zigzag bazaars, Victorian architecture, and innovative buildings.
6. It is a beautiful city with a cool climate and pleasant atmosphere which will bring unforgettable memories to visitors.
7. It has religious sites like Jakhu Temple, Kali Bari temple, and Tara Devi temple, etc.
8. Mall road is the heart of my city and the most crowded place.
9. It is the educational hub of the state as well because of the many popular schools and colleges of the British era.
10.I am so lucky to be born and stay in my city Shimla.
# 5 Lines on My City in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on My City
# 10 Lines short Essay on My City