In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My Brother in English. In these lines, you will get the best sentences about My Brother. Essay on Brother for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
10 Lines on My Brother in English
10 Lines on My Brother in English for class 1,2,3,4,5
1. Tony is my brother.
2. He is elder to me, he is ten years old.
3. He studies in the sixth class.
4. He is very intelligent.
5. He is punctual in his studies.
6. He learns his lesson well.
7. He plays cricket in the evening.
8. He puts on neat and clean clothes.
9. He respects his teachers and elders.
10. He loves me very much, I also love him.
Some lines on My Brother
10 Lines on My Brother Essay
1. Sunny is my younger brother.
2. He is three years old.
3. He stays at home with his mother.
4. He is a very sweet and innocent child, But he is very naughty too.
5. He has many toys but he likes to play with his colorful ball.
6. He keeps on wandering here and there on his tricycle inside the house.
7. I enjoy playing with him.
8. He does funny things and we all love that.
9. He has a bad habit of breaking things.
10. He is the joy of our family, we all love him very much.
Some extra lines on My brother
He is very naughty.
Sometimes, he picks up a quarrel with me.
The mother rebukes him.
We become friends again later.
He always tries to make me happy.