In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Mars Planet in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Mars Planet. Lines on Mars for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Mars Planet in English For Students
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Mars Planet
1 The fourth planet of the solar system to the sun is named Mars.
2 Mars is called a red planet because of its rusty and reddish appearance.
3 The largest shield volcano in the solar system is on Mars.
4 The cold temperature of Mars is because of the thin layer of carbon dioxide on Mars.
5 The presence of liquid water on Mars made scientists explore life there.
6 The surface of Mars is full of iron oxide which makes it more reddish.
7 The 2 moons are named as Phobos and Deimos after the sons of the Greek God Ares.
8 The length of the day on Mars is the same as the Earth which lasts for 24.6 hours.
9 Mars took around 687 days to orbit the sun which has the same seasons as Earth.
10 India completed its Mars mission with its first attempt by sending pictures and important information.
10 Sentences about Mars Planet in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Mars Planet in English
1 Mars is covered with the largest dust storm in the solar system.
2 Valles Marineris is the largest canyon in the solar system.
3 It has the highest mountains whose height is 3 times higher than Mount Everest on Earth.
4 The polar ice caps on Mars are made of water and carbon dioxide similar to Earth.
5 The scientists are exploring and studying for lives on Mars.
6 Mars has an average temperature of around minus 62 degrees Celsius which makes it colder.
7 The lower gravity on Mars makes anyone weigh less than to be on Earth.
8 With the position of Mars in the solar system is named “Fourth Rock from the Sun”.
9 The thin atmosphere of Mars makes sunlight scatter due to which sunsets are blue.
10 According to scientists, mars is full of mysteries which has yet to be discovered.
( Set-3 ) Few Lines About Mars Planet in English for students
1. Mars is also a terrestrial planet like Earth in the solar system on which land is present.
2. Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the 7th largest planet in the Solar System.
3. Mars is at a distance of 22 crores 79 lakh kilometers from the Sun and it revolves around the Sun in 687 days.
4. Mars is also tilted on its axis like Earth, due to which its change of seasons is exactly like Earth.
5. Mars also has two natural satellites named Phobos and Deimos.
6. Atmosphere is also present on Mars, in which the amount of carbon dioxide is very high, nitrogen is in limited quantity and there is no oxygen.
7. The amount of iron oxide is found on the land of Mars, due to which its color is red and it is also known as the Red Planet.
8. The temperature of Mars goes up to a maximum of 70° Celsius and a minimum of -140° Celsius.
9. The diameter of Mars is half that of the Earth and the Sun appears half on Mars as compared to the Earth.
10. Gravity on Mars is also less than on Earth.
11. The largest mountain in the solar system is present only on Mars, which is a volcanic mountain and its name is Olympus Mons.
12. The largest valley of the solar system is also on Mars.
13. Mars is known as Eris in Greek.
14. A day on Mars is 24 hours 39 minutes and 35 seconds.
15. There is no sea or ocean on Mars and ice is found on both its poles.