In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Football in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Football. Lines on Football for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Football For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Football in English For Students
1. Football is an outdoor game that was invented in China.
2. This game is played only with a ball between two teams having 11 players each.
3. In this game, players are not allowed to touch the ball with their hands and arms. The only goalkeeper can touch the ball with hands.
4. This game is the game of securing more goals. The team which will score more goals will win the match.
5. In America and Canada, football is known as Soccer.
6. Football is a 90-minute long game that is played in 2 parts of 45-45 minutes.
7. Football is played in a rectangular field which is 110 meters long and 75 meters wide.
8. Football is also known as the cheapest game as it requires only a ball.
9. Football is made up of leather and the size of it is 68-70m.
10. Football is one of the most entertaining games.
Some Lines on Football in English for Kids
1. Football is a sport that is played by millions of people all over the world.
2. It can also be called an international sport because every small and big country plays it.
3. Football is played between two teams, each team consists of 11–11 players.
4. It is played in a rectangular area 110 meters long and 75 meters wide, which is properly marked.
5. It is a 90-minute long game, played in two parts of 45 minutes with a little break.
6. There have been many famous football players, such as follows – Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
7. The biggest football tournament is the FIFA World Cup which takes place every 4 years.
8. Historically, the game of football is 700–800 years old but has become the world’s favorite sport for over 100 years.
9. Football is considered an ancient Greek sport of Harpastum which was taken to the Britons by the Romans.
10. Playing football regularly provides many benefits such as increases concentration levels, improves fitness skills, etc.
# 5 Lines on Football in English # Some lines on Football
# 10 Lines short Essay on Football