In this article, we are providing 10 lines on Akshardham Temple in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts about Akshardham Temple.
10 lines on Akshardham Temple in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Akshardham Temple for students
1. Akshardham Temple is the largest Hindu temple located in New Delhi, the capital of India.
2. It was built in memory of Jyotirdhar Bhagwan Swaminarayan.
3. It was entered in the Guinness Book of World Records on 26 December 2007.
4. From this temple B.A.P.S. The organization is Bochasanvasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha is attached, whose chief Swami Maharaj played an important role in getting it built.
5. Akshardham Temple is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna. It is spread over 100 acres and has been built according to Vastu Shastra and Pancharatra Shastra.
6. There are some very special things in the temple such as the ten gates which represent the ten directions that reflect good luck.
7. The main Akshardham temple is 43 meters high, 96 meters wide, and 109 meters long.
8. This temple has been made from Rajasthani pink stones.
9. This temple has 9 domes, 234 decorated pillars, and idols of 20000 sadhus.
10. There are 148 elephants built in the temple, whose weight will be around 3000 tonnes.
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Akshardham Temple for students
1. The main dome of the temple houses a 3.4-meter-high idol of Swaminarayan sitting in Abhyamudra made of gold.
2. Five metals have been used to make all the idols made in this temple.
3. This temple is surrounded by a lake called Narayan Sarovar which is filled with water from 151 rivers and lakes.
4. It has 108 cow faces which represent 108 Hindu Gods.
5. Unlike other temples, steel and concrete have not been used to build the Akshardham temple.
6. There are also two gardens in the Akshardham Temple Complex, the Kamal Bagh and the Garden of India.
7. Kamal Bagh is considered very sacred and is in the shape of a lotus.
8. The Garden of India has bronze statues of soldiers, great women, and men.
9. This temple was completed in only five years and it was made by 11000 artists together.
10. The world’s largest Yaganpurush Kund in the temple is in the shape of a lotus.
11. It is the center of attraction for all travelers going to Delhi.
# Facts about Akshardham Temple # History of Akshardham Temple
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who built Akshardham Temple?
Ans. Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS)
Q. When was the Akshardham temple built?
Q. What is the budget of Akshardham Temple?
Ans. 400 crore