PTE Academic Speaking Answer short question.Most repeated/recent ( real exam question ) answer short question. This type of questions requires speaking and listening skills. You have to provide a brief and accurate response.
PTE Speaking Answer short Questions- Latest & repeated 100 questions with Answer.
1. Worship of idols
2. A handwriting that cannot be read
3. A sound that cannot be heard
4. Incapable of being burnt
5. Something that cannot be believed
6. Something that cannot be cured
7. Something that cannot be avoided
8. Something that cannot be explained
9. The act of killing an infant
10. Not limited by person or number
11. Something that is quickly and easily set on fire and burned
12. That cannot be satisfies
13. The one who is unable to pay his debts
14. What is a series of events that happen in your mind while you are sleeping?
15. What is a that person belongs to an organization called?
16. Who cuts men’s hair?
17. What is it called when two or more people are speaking to each other?
18. What is a violent conflict between two or more countries?
19. What do you call the number of people living in a specific area?
20. What do you call a person that can’t hear?
21. What is the payment of a students education by an organization called?
22. What is piece of paper with official information written on it?
23. What is the name of a building where you can borrow books?
24. Who is a person that makes bread, cakes and pastries?
25. What organ controls your speech, feelings, body movement and thoughts?
26. What piece of equipment shows a person what direction they are traveling?
27. What is the day that someone is born?
28. What plan shows how much money is available and how it will be spent?
29. What is the name of a system of government in which the people elect their leaders?
30. What planet do we live on?
31. What is the job of someone that looks after your teeth and gums?
32. What is the time period before noon is called?
– ante meridian
33. What is the time after noon called?
– post meridian
34. What organ do cardiologists specialize in?
35. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river is called?
36. What is 3/4th of percentage called as?
37. Circumference, radius, diameter form which geometrical shape?
38. What does an optic person deal with?
39. If you have pain in teeth whom do you consult?
40. Name the device of computer having name same to that of an animal.
41. At what ceremony, the students receive their degree or diploma at end of their study ?
– graduation day
42. What is the chemical formula of water ?
43. What is the name of H2o?
44. Which Animal is not a mammal? Butterfly, cow or Goat?
45. How many years you study for an Undergraduate program?
– 3 years
46. If you forget the way what will you buy to find your destination?
47. If something is POST ,then what does Post mean?
48. In hospitals and other shops who gives medicine?
49. If you face any heart related issue whom you will contact?
50. How many years are in a decade?
– 10 years
51. Whenever a person goes to an interview, would he be in an enthusiastic mood or sad mood?
– enthusiastic mood
52. What special document do most people carry during international travels?
53. What would you call one half of the percentage?
54. What do we call the alphabetical list, at the end of the book, that tells you where to find specific information ?
55. What do people wear, if they cant see very well?
56. In which branch of science, periodic table comes?
57. When something comes at halt , what does this mean ?
58. After secondary education, students can study in colleges as well as….?
59. If a button has come out of shirt, what would someone most likely use to put it back on ?
60. What general part of the day is known as dawn?
61. What does king or queen wear on their head at official ceremonies ?
62. What are winter , spring ,summer and autumn?
63. What is the sweet food produced by bees ?
64. What do we call organs in our chest that we use to breathe ?
65. In English calendar, if March comes before april, then which month will come after April?
66. An older unmarried woman
78. Sleep enjoyed in the afternoon
67. Language which is confused and unintelligible
68. The one who has no money
81. A man whose wife is dead
69. A place where dead bodies are kept
70. One whose business is to find out criminals
71. The government runs by the dictator
72. One who prepares plans for buildings
73 A great lover of books
74. A place where fishes are kept
75. One who tests eyesight and sells spectacles
76. The science of animal life
77. One who kills animals and sells their flesh
78. A disease which spreads by contact
– contagious disease
79. A man who thinks only for himself
80. An animal living both on land in water
81. A building for keeping and feeding horses in
82. A string of beads used for counting prayers
83. A government publication relating to order, notification, etc.
84. Art and science dealing with language
85. A vehicle to carry dead bodies
86. A grass eating animal
87. Things of different nature
88. The point where the earth and sky seem to meet.
89. Someone who is fond of entertaining guests
90. A serpent with many heads
91. One who pretends to be what he is not
92. Something that is not applicable
93. A one who travels from place to place
94. Anything which is related to youth and young
95. An animal of Australia with great leaping power
96. One who know many languages
97. The eclipse of moon
98. Animals which give milk
99. Handwritten book
100. What is the red liquid that flows through a body?