In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Deforestation in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Deforestation. Lines on Deforestation for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Deforestation For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Deforestation in English for Students
1. Deforestation refers to the cutting down of trees in a large number.
2. Deforestation is a threat to the environment and also results in ecological imbalance.
3. Deforestation is done to produce more land area for industrial purposes.
4. Deforestation results in various problems such as soil erosion which means the degradation of soil.
5. Deforestation also increases global warming because without trees there will be an excess of carbon dioxide.
6. It also contributes to the extinction of wild animals as they lose their habitat due to deforestation.
7. Necessary measures should be taken to avert deforestation.
8. Afforestation which means to grow more and more trees can be done to tackle deforestation.
9. The government has also put a ban on cutting trees.
10. Deforestation can also be caused by natural factors such as storms and winds etc.
Some | Few Lines on Deforestation For Kids
1. The destruction of forests by cutting the forest trees on a large scale is called deforestation.
2. Some reasons for deforestation are globalization, urbanization, agriculture, and industrialization.
3. Deforestation is a result of cleaning forests to meet all the needs of the growing population.
4. Deforestation has lots of effects on the environment, wildlife, and humanity.
5. Deforestation affects wildlife by snatching the habitat of plants and animals where they live.
6. Forests are necessary to hold the soil together so that deforestation also reduces soil erosion and makes the land less fertile.
7. It also increases the chance of global warming because forests help reduce global warming.
8. Deforestation increases the risks of natural disasters such as floods, droughts, etc.
9. Deforestation help in increasing greenhouse gases like CO2 which are very dangerous.
10. It is time to take necessary actions against deforestation and people should plant more trees than they cut.
# 5 Lines on Deforestation in English # Some Sentence | lines on Deforestation
# 10 Lines short Essay on Deforestation